ECONOMY is a field of knowledge necessary in many spheres of public life – political, economic. Graduating administration gives the graduate the ability to analyze and interpret phenomena and economic processes (both on a micro- and macro-economic scale).
Level: 2nd degree studies
Duration: 4 semesters/2 years
Obtained education: master
The graduates of the “Business Economics” specialization have general economic competences and a number of specialist competences, including in particular:
- they know and understand and are able to broaden their knowledge of the underlying economic mechanisms, occupational behavior, job organization, team management, training and analysis of production and business management;
- they can use their knowledge to plan new business development, analyze the competitiveness potential of the already existing companies, formulate recommendations for the development of existing business entities;
The graduates of this specialization degree have skills allowing them to:
- keep accounting books on their own and on behalf of other companies;
- prepare and analyze financial statements;
- cooperate with people introducing and operating computer systems of accounting and finance support in companies;
- cooperate with the engineering staff of the company in order to optimize the production process;
- carry out financial analysis of the investment process, including the preparation of economic forecasts for planned economic projects along with the engineering division.
Work and career
|FIELD OF THE STUDY||YEARS / SEMESTERS||TUITION FEE (per year)||TUITION FEE (per semestr)|
|Economics||2 years / 4 semesters||€ 2 000 (Euro)||€ 1 000 (Euro)|