The applicant to study at WSEI is obliged to deliver a complete set of the following documents (should be submitted before the beginning of the studies).
- A filled in and signed application form.
- A copy of maturity certificate or/and Senior Secondary School Certificate (High School) issued abroad, which entitles to apply for admission to higher education institution in the country of issue.
- A copy of passport data page.
- *FOR MA STUDIES: see 2 and copy of the Bachelor diploma and the transcript
- Language proficiency certificate B1 (for BA studies) and B2 (for MA studies)/ language certificate issued by the educational institution stating that English is a medium of instruction and examination.
- A medical certificate confirming that there are no contraindications to study on the chosen field of studies (only for Nursing and Computer Science).
- In case of the change of name, the appropriate document (i.e. marriage certificate, court decision, etc.) must be presented.
WHEN ARRIVING TO REGISTER:
- All the above mentioned documents’ originals and copies have to be brought to the Admission office to register (ground floor, room 02) before the beginning of the academic year.
- All educational certificates have to be legalized (in the country of origin), sworn translated into Polish and taken through the process of nostrification at our Local Education Authority (which is done in Poland to validate foreign studies)
- The original of the health certificate with its Polish translation (for Nursing and Computer Science).
- A copy of the insurance policy (both health insurance and accident insurance) valid for a period of staying in Poland, or the European Health Insurance Card, or a declaration of the foreign applicant to join the National Health Fund immediately after the beginning of studies
- Parental consent for under 18 candidates to start studies, to submit and sign all documents required in the recruitment process and to meet the financial settlement connected with the beginning of studies
- Two 35 x 45mm
- Signed agreement on the payment for the studies.
- In case the candidate decides to authorize another person to submit documents and /or represent his/her interests in the recruitment process, he should deliver the relevant authorization document.