ECONOMY is a field of knowledge necessary in many spheres of public life – political, economic. Graduating administration gives the graduate the ability to analyze and interpret phenomena and economic processes (both on a micro- and macro-economic scale).
Level: 2nd degree studies
Duration: 4 semesters/2 years
Obtained education: master
The graduates of the “Business Economics” specialization have general economic competences and a number of specialist competences, including in particular:
- they know and understand and are able to broaden their knowledge of the underlying economic mechanisms, occupational behavior, job organization, team management, training and analysis of production and business management;
- they can use their knowledge to plan new business development, analyze the competitiveness potential of the already existing companies, formulate recommendations for the development of existing business entities;
The graduates of this specialization degree have skills allowing them to:
- keep accounting books on their own and on behalf of other companies;
- prepare and analyze financial statements;
- cooperate with people introducing and operating computer systems of accounting and finance support in companies;
- cooperate with the engineering staff of the company in order to optimize the production process;
- carry out financial analysis of the investment process, including the preparation of economic forecasts for planned economic projects along with the engineering division.
Highly qualified teaching staff with rich academic achievements and professional experience: entrepreneurs, managers and HR and marketing specialists
COMBINE STUDIES WITH WORK – the studies are also aimed at those already working, who want to improve their professional qualifications or get new ones
International exchange visits to partner universities abroad
Support of academic and administrative staff and business partners
A modular education system, the main task is to combine solid theoretical knowledge with acquired practical skills, 3 months of practical training in partner companies and institutions, open lectures – as an extension and supplement of the training program; ability to work in scientific circles, active participation in scientific conferences and seminars; Improving your practical skills based on business games such as: Simulation Decision Game, Chilli WEeb
The University is recognized by independent institutions in educational rankings; The obtained certificates confirm recognition of following high educational standards, actively supporting their students and graduates in undertaking professional challenges and achieving their goals in the labor market.
The direction is accredited by the Polish Accreditation Commission (PKA)
The graduate has extensive and deep knowledge on how to recognize, diagnose and solve problems in the management of human, material and financial resources, make good decisions in the area of organization activities. Economics is a faculty allowing to understand the complex processes taking place in the economy and to gain the skills of shaping them. You will learn how the market works, how to manage demand, supply and inflation. You will learn how to use tools for economic analysis and forecasting.
The education program is adapted to labor market requirements and constantly updated in cooperation with partner institutions, preparing specialized supervisory staff for self-government and government administration and the economic sector
Work and career
|FIELD OF THE STUDY||YEARS / SEMESTERS||TUITION FEE (per year)||TUITION FEE (per semestr)|
|Economics||2 years / 4 semesters||€ 2 200 (Euro)||€ 1 100 (Euro)|