The applicant to study at WSEI is obliged to deliver, a complete set of the following documents (should be submitted until the start of the study).
- An original or a certified copy of the Certificate of Secondary Education or another equivalent document (legalized or provided with apostille) confirming that the applicant is eligible for admission to higher education in the country in which he or she completed secondary school.
The certificate will require nostrification by the Local Polish Education Authority. A mentioned certificated must be accompanied by a sworn translation.
- A certificate of English language proficiency or any other document confirming the knowledge of English. It doesn’t concern those candidates for whom English is the native language or was the language of instruction at high school.
- A certified copy of a foreign passport (the personal data page)
- A copy of student visa (the original must be available for inspection) or a temporary residence card or any other document entitling the holder to stay in Poland.
- A medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications against undertaking studies. In the case of nursing a certificate that the student does not have contraindications to study in this field of study.
- Four 37 x 52mm photos